Meet Our Team
You matter to us and we want to get to know you. And we want you to know our team too. The days of the cold detached doctor-patient relationship are very out of date. Our patients tell us one of the reasons they keep coming back is due to the relationship with our staff and the fact that everyone here truly cares about our patients—and it shows!
So read a little bit below and learn more about the people who are here to take care of you and your family and then be sure to share with us more about your story and your family too!
Dr. Dan L. Mosier
Founder of Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic & Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Mosier always wanted to become a doctor, but just didn’t know what kind.
From his own personal experience with health issues including sinus problems and athletic injuries, he discovered that chiropractic care was the key to resolving these issues. His success with chiropractic as a patient swayed his direction of career choice and his entire future.
Dr. Mosier graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic with honors in 1976. He is additionally certified in Chiropractic Sports Medicine and acupuncture and has practiced in Lincoln since 1978. He and his wife, Sandy have six children and two grandchildren so far.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Mosier believes the top 5 reasons include:
- 7 Doctors– which means patients have greater access to care without interruptions or delays.
- Besides the number of doctors, patients also have access to well over 150 years of combined experience.
- Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic is THE largest chiropractic clinic in Nebraska which brings additional advanced options for patients.
- A wide scope of total services available including cold laser, physio-therapy, nutrition and custom orthotics.
- The differences in chiropractic backgrounds, specializations and training that create a variety of chiropractic procedures to be made available to patients.
Dr. Dave Timperley
Founder of Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic & Doctor of Chiropractic
Growing up, Dr. Timperley always wanted to be in the health field but was unsure of exactly what area.
His father always had lower back issues, so when he was hurting and barely able to walk, Dr. Timperley’s mother would take him in to the Chiropractor and amazingly he would walk out much better after a treatment. But even that wasn’t enough to make the final decision. It wasn’t until Dr. Timperley actually hurt himself in college that he finally decided to go into the field of chiropractic. From his injuries he discovered just how much people could be helped without the overuse of drugs, surgery etc. and instead be done in a conservative approach that produces highly effective results.
Originally from Norfolk, Dr Timperley has a Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Education from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln and graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1981. Dr. Timperley is certified in Chiropractic Orthopedics and Impairment Evaluations. He and his wife Cindy have three sons and 7 grandchildren with one more on the way.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Timperley believes the top 5 reasons include:
- The genuine care of the doctors and staff for the patient’s BEST interests
- The way every is welcome in a friendly, open atmosphere
- The variety and quality of services able to be offered through an extensive team of Chiropractors and staff
- Besides being the largest clinics in Nebraska, Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic is also one of the most modern and advanced clinics which gives the best treatment and care options to patients
- Because of the level of experience and extensive staff, Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic specializes in difficult cases
Dr. Trent Maly
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Maly became a chiropractor because he saw the opportunity to have a major impact on people’s lives that could foster individual growth vs. a system creating more dependence on a medical doctor.
Dr. Maly has a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science & Wellness from Nebraska Wesleyan University, and a Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 2004. Dr. Maly and his wife Tiffany have four sons: Kane Matthew, Malachi Trenton, Elijah Micah and Judah Milton Jeffery.
Dr. Maly is also certified in the Webster Technique to assist pregnant women with difficult labor and breeched presentations. As part of his commitment to families, he also serves on the Board at MilkWorks, a non-profit community breastfeeding center designed to help mothers have a positive breastfeeding experience.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Maly believes the top 5 reasons include:
- The kind of experience patients discover at Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic
- The advanced facilities to provide the best care possible
- The combined team of doctors and staff who provide the care and results that patients appreciate
- The central location of the practice in Lincoln to make it easy for patients to make it in for treatment
- How easy it is for a variety of insurance programs to integrate with the care plans put in place
Dr. Eric Timperley
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Eric became a chiropractor because it was in his blood. Growing up with one of the founders of Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic as his father, he was exposed at an early age to the kind of amazing turnarounds patients were able to realize in their health and ability to simply enjoy their lives. Knowing that he too could provide this kind of care and make a difference in people’s lives, Dr. Eric set out his educational goals to pursue the career of a chiropractor.
Dr. Eric received his B.S. degree from UNL in 2005 and is a 2008 graduate of Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, where he graduated at the top of his class. Dr. Eric furthered his education by specializing in Chiropractic Pediatric and the Webster Technique, which deals with complicated pregnancies. Dr. Eric and his wife, Erica, have 3 children. Claire, Conner and Piper.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Eric believes the top 5 reasons include:
- The amount of experience provided by the doctors and their varied backgrounds and specialties
- 7 doctors to ensure access for patient care
- The caring atmosphere created for every patient and family
- Friendly staff that connect with everyone who comes in for care
- Accommodating operations that truly place patient care FIRST
Dr. Corey Dousharm
Doctor of Chiropractic
After going through college as a pre-med student, Dr. Corey hit her senior year and realized that she did not want to pursue the route of MD. She wanted to find other avenues that would fix the problem rather than simply covering up symptoms. Her studies led her to chiropractic school and immediately she knew that she found her calling.
Born in Nebraska, Dr. Corey received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. She then continued her education in Dallas, TX, receiving her Doctor of Chiropractic from Parker College of Chiropractic. She is also Webster Certified and enjoys working with children of all ages–and of course the expecting mothers! She and her husband, Jeff, became first time parents to baby Henry in June of 2015.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Corey believes the top 5 reasons include:
- Over 150 years of combined experience and knowledge between the doctors to provide the best care for patients.
- Incredibly friendly and caring staff who get to know patients and families by name (and not by looking at a chart).
- Technology ranging from advanced digital x-rays to spinal scans, gait analysis, custom orthotic design and more.
- Doctors actually take time to listen to individuals and provide customized care instead of offering generic or one-size fits all treatment plans.
- The office and facilities are warm and family friendly vs. being some cold uninviting facility.
Dr. Tim Maack
Doctor of Chiropractic -Retired
Dr. Maack became a chiropractor for a number of reasons. First and foremost it helped him tremendously as a teenager. That chiropractor was an inspiration to him and his future. These experiences combined with his love of people led Dr. Maack to become a Chiropractor who is dedicated to serving others.
Dr. Maack completed his pre-chiropractic studies at Midland Lutheran College. He graduated cum laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1972. He and his wife Linda have two married daughters and six grandchildren.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Maack believes the top 5 reasons include:
- Patients comment again and again that everyone at the practice is HONEST, CARING, TRUSTWORTHY and RELIABLE
- Great location, staff and doctors
- Over 150 years of combined experience to come up with the best solutions for patients
- 7 Doctors staffing the larges chiropractic clinic in the Midwest
- No Gimmicks–in a world of exhausting shiny objects and scams, MT Chiro delivers real CARE for patients
Dr. Rick Rohrs
Doctor of Chiropractic - Retired
Growing up, Dr. Rohrs’ father was spared low back surgery because of a good chiropractor. From that point on, chiropractic care was a major part of the care and planning for his whole family. Having always been interested in natural health, becoming a chiropractor seemed to be a natural choice.
Dr. Rohrs graduated from the University of Nebraska with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology in 1971 and graduated from Northwestern College of Chiropractic in 1976. He and his wife, Cyndi, have one son Jared (married to Julie) and two grandsons, Reef and Ayrton.
When asked about why so many people in and around Lincoln turn to Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic for care, Dr. Rohrs believes the top 5 reasons include:
- Mosier/Timperley Chiropractic has been continually recognized as the best– BECAUSE of the fact that the doctors truly care for their patients, and show it through their ongoing dedication.
- The expansive staff and Chiropractic Assistants who provide a great deal of additional care and support for every patient and family.
- The combined experience of over 150 years that brings an unparalleled knowledge base to draw on for patient care.
- The cooperative efforts of 7 doctors to provide additional sharing and masterminding of ideas for the best treatment options.
- Advanced equipment to assist in delivering the care plans and treatment offered by the experienced doctors and staff.
Clinic Director, Limited Radiographer
Laura Rettig serves as the Clinic Director for Mosier/Timperley since and has been with the practice since 1990.
Born right here in Lincoln, she and her husband, Brian, have 2 sons who are both married and added 8 grandchildren to the family! This is a big part of Laura’s “why”. Being very family oriented, Laura brings the kind of understanding and skills that are needed to keep the Mosier/Timperley family of chiropractors, staff, and patients all working together seamlessly!
Laura started with MT Chiro and continues to serve as a part of its leadership because she enjoys working with patients (who she views as extended family) and seeing them actually get better so they can enjoy the quality of life with the people they care about.
Laura’s favorite things to do outside of MT Chiro include taking vacations with the whole family and enjoying the excitement of her grandchildren 🙂 , taking adult vacations to enjoy reading on the beach and taking in the sun, and of course Husker games and the requisite tailgating!
Chiropractic Assistant, Limited Radiographer
Christy serves as one of our Chiropractic Assistants and has been a part of the MT Chiro team since 2000.
Born in Broken Bow, Christy and her husband, Dan, have 3 little girls; Mattilynn, Samantha Grace, and Addisyn. Besides her own personal family, Christy loves working with patients, doctors, and staff at MT Chiro because it is truly a second family for her. Seeing patients get better became like seeing family members reclaim their health…and there are few things in life that compare to that!
Her hobbies include anything so long as it’s time spent with her husband and kids!
Sarah serves as a Chiropractic Assistant at MT Chiro and has been with our team since 2018.
Sarah was born in Beatrice but has lived in Lincoln since 2004. She is currently working on obtaining her Associates Degree in the Office Professional Program with a Medical Focus. Sarah has enjoyed learning about Chiropractic Care and why it is so important to maintain good health.
When Sarah is not working or doing homework you can usually find her hiking, gardening or just taking a walk with her fiance Adam. She also loves spending time with her big family either grilling out or playing a game of baseball.
Jackie serves as a Chiropractic Assistant at MT Chiro and has been with our team since 2019.
Jackie has been working/living in Lincoln since graduating from a small farming community. She has been married for 25 years, has four daughters and five grandchildren.
Jackie enjoys interacting with patients and is amazed by how chiropractic care works and seeing how much better patients feel after an adjustment.
Her hobbies include anything that involves her and grandchildren.
Leslee serves as a Chiropractic Assistant at MT Chiro and has been with our team since 2020.
Leslee was born in Broken Bow, graduated from Gothenburg in 2016, and moved to Lincoln in 2020. She has two younger brothers and a lab/heeler mix named Booney.
Leslee found Mosier/Timperley through her cousin Christy and loves the family oriented environment. She also likes meeting and maintaining patient relationships. Living in Lincoln has had its challenges, but her M/T family has helped tremendously.